Scott House, Newcastle Co.Down
- This luxury private residence occupies a spectacular site south of Newcastle, County Down, at the foot of the Mourne Mountains over-looking the Irish Sea.
- The house is perched on a steep slope dropping down to the sea below.
- Spectacular views as far as the Isle of Mann are maximised through floor to ceiling glazing to the living spaces.
- The sleeping accommodation is organised within a lower level stone plinth with living accommodation and a large courtyard above.
- The house was the winner of the BBC’s ‘House of the Year’ competition in 2011.